Throughout my years of practice, I have noticed that a lot of people like to educate themselves and take their health into their own hands. They believe in healthy diet and lifestyle, and prefer natural supplements to pharmaceutical drugs. This is absolutely a wonderful thing. However, given the overwhelming amount of choices and information available on the internet and in writing, people can easily misunderstand, be misguided, confused, and frustrated. If you’re one of those people, and would like the guidance of an experienced naturopath, then virtual consultation would be the perfect choice for you. Virtual consultation is a convenient way to consult with Dr. Song, when you’re not seeking prescription medications.
What to expect from virtual consultation:
- Preview of labs, and current medications and supplements, if provided to Dr. Song prior to appointment. Large volume of records may incur extra charge.
- Intake of health history, and ongoing health issues and concerns.
- Analysis of current diet and supplements.
- Dr. Song’s recommendations on diet and supplements.
- Recommendations on homeopathic remedies may be given, if appropriate and necessary.
- Answering any questions you may have on your medications.
What are NOT included in virtual consultation:
- Medical diagnosis
- Lab ordering
- Prescription of medications
Fee schedule and payment:
Fee schedule for virtual consultation is simple. It is hourly based at $180 per hour. A new patient consultation takes one hour and a follow-up takes half an hour. Extra charge may be assessed if you have a large volume or prior medical records that you wish Dr. Song to review.
Payment is required prior to the appointment. Once we have scheduled your appointment, an invoice will be emailed to you. Payment can be done by means of the following ways:
- Follow the link in the invoice and pay with credit card or bank account.
- Call us at 480-388-0099 to make a payment over the phone.
- Pay with Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org. A 10% discount is given for new patient consultations and 5% discount for follow-ups when you pay this way.
With virtual consultation, we are now able to reach out further and extend our services to people who are unable to travel the distance to come to clinic in person. Hopefully in this way, the knowledge and wisdom of naturopathic medicine will spread and benefit more people!
Scheduling a virtual consultation is easy! With a simple click here, or give us a call at 480-388-0099. Follow the instructions on the Online Scheduling page if you book online, and make a note that the appointment is for virtual consultation.
Cheers to health!